Daniel Wassmer Bio
He was born on Long Island in New York but raised in both PA and New York. During his time as a college student he worked at night to obtain an education. He started working in New York the same day which he legally permitted. Prior to that he helped his father with the family plumbing business by maintaining his father's shop inventory and serving as a gopher during the summers. He has worked numerous manual labor positions including: house painter, carpenter, roofer and know what hard physical labor is all about. Through these efforts he was able to afford college and given a path to success.
- Bachelor of Arts (Adelphi University, 1983)
- Master in Business Administration Finance (Adelphi University, 1986)
- Juris Doctor (JD) (New York Law School, 1989)
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut
- Admitted to practice before the Federal Court of the Eastern District of PA, as well as all of New York’s Federal District Courts
- Former Corporate Trust Administrator at the National Westminster Bank, USA from 1983 until 1989
- Associated with firms located within Manhattan and Long Island, NY from 1990 to 1995, building a portfolio of over 500 cases in a diversity of matters, such as banking, corporate, healthcare, real estate, financial planning, domestic, personal injury, and estate planning and administration.
- Experienced in cases involving governmental issues, individual, estate and corporate matters (for profit and non-profit)
- Worked as a solo practitioner at the Law Office of Daniel S. Wassmer, maintaining offices in both Pennsylvania and New York
- Former Managing Partner at Wassmer & Hill, LLP with Lance Hill from 2002 until 2012, working as a managing partner responsible for Commercial, Corporate, and General Litigation issues, as well as Corporate Transactions, Labor/Employment, Real Estate, Environmental, Personal Injury and Estate Planning Matters
- Former Assistant County Solicitor, Bucks County from 2001 through 2009
- Currently an Adjunct Professor at Bucks County Community College since 2002 instructing in the areas of: Business Law, Real Estate, Torts and Personal Injuries, Legal Writing, Civil Litigation, Business, Management and Marketing
- Former Commissioner, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission (2001-2003)
- Former Director, Bucks County Housing Development Corporation (2000-2009)
- Certified Scuba Instructor - National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Dan is an avid cyclist and pilot
- Member of American Federation of Teachers
All rights reserved.